Wednesday, December 23, 2015

No Facebook Post till After Christmas

A few days ago I decided no to post anything until after Christmas on my Facebook.  I posted that I was going to do that and that I might like a comment from someone but I would not post anything. I also stated that if anyone felt the need to contact me they could PM me, I would respond to that or call or text me.  I made this decision form many reasons. One being I am on Facebook way too much, and secondly  sometimes I will post something that I believe in and there are those that take offense to it.  Well, if I post something Biblical in nature and you take offense to it maybe you should rethink your ways.  If I take offense to something someone says about my parenting skill or  my biblical views I will consider what they said, if it offends me I try to figure out why it does. Maybe it's the Lord trying to tell me something.  No matter what I post about the Bible and scripture, I only post how I feel. I am NOT condemning anyone. I post what I read and how I understand it. Does that make it the right opinion..., NO I dont know everything and I surely dont understand everything perfectly. I do however understand that no matter what GOD Loves each of us, just as we are. Yes, he wants us to live according to his word and commands. I try, but fail at it often. But God, still loves me just like he loves each one of you no matte what or how you live your life.  Will I return to posting to Facebook after Christmas. I dont really know. A lot of times I feel that not many people really care if I do or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment